We are organizing an inclusive trip for Indian investors to Germany!
GINSEP is organizing an inclusive trip for Indian investors to Germany with the support of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi). The trip will take place from 20. to 24.06. During these five days we will visit Düsseldorf, Cologne and Berlin to learn more about the startup ecosystem in these hubs. You will have the opportunity to meet German startups, participate in major startup events, network with startup ecosystem players and simply learn about the German startup ecosystem.
Have we caught your attention? Read for further information below!
1: STARTUP EVENTS
We will grant you free access to three major startup events – Startup Week Düsseldorf, Hub.Berlin Conference & GreenTech Festival. During these events, you will have the chance to network with various startup ecosystem actors. Additionally, we have organised exclusive startup meet-ups and networking dinners for you during these events.
2: STARTUP MEETINGS
During your trip to Germany you will have the chance to meet various German startups. We will have exclusive one-on-one startup meetings tailored to your needs. You will visit various incubators and accelerators (e.g., Startup Platz Cologne, DigiHub Düsseldorf, etc.) to give you the chance to interact with their members and you will participate in an Investor-Startup Speeddating during the GreenTech Festival. Additionally, you will meet successful Indian entrepreneurs in Germany such as Masala Movement, Ankercloud, etc.
3: STARTUP LANDSCAPE & INVESTOR REGULATIONS
You will learn more about the startup landscape in Germany and especially in Düsseldorf, Cologne and Berlin. You will meet supporters such as the government-backed investment agencies set up by the government to facilitate your investment in the German startup landscape. You will also be briefed by legal experts on how to comply with German investment regulations.
4: STARTUP ACTORS
During your stay in Germany, you will meet incubators, accelerators and companies as well as other German investors to identify co-investment opportunities in Germany. You will also participate in exclusive networking opportunities such as invite-only Hub.Berlin’s BBQ networking and the GINSEP Ambassador Meeting that brings together German and Indian startup experts.
What are the key value propositions for the investors?
- Access to investable German startups through targeted matchmaking & networking
- Chance to participate in three major German startup ecosystem events
- Access to a wide network of German startup ecosystem actors including German investors, incubators, accelerators, corporates, legal experts, etc.
- Knowledge on legal investment regulations in Germany
What are the qualification criteria?
- Commitment and interest to invest in German startups
- Previous investment experience
- Indian investor
- Business Angel or VC Fund investor
What are the key dates?
- The delgation trip will take place in Düsseldorf, Cologne & Berlin between 20.-24.06.2022
- 20.06. – Düsseldorf, 21.06. – Cologne, 22.-24.06. – Berlin
- Interested investors are required to arrive in Düsseldorf on 19.06.
- We will finish with our program in Berlin on 24.06. in the evening
What is (not) included in the trip?
- One week program taking your through the local startup ecosystems in three German cities will be organised by GINSEP
- Local public transport will be covered by GINSEP
- Access and tickets to the three events (Startup Week Düsseldorf, Hub.Berlin Conference & GreenTech Festival) will be borne by GINSEP
- In general food expenses are to be borne by participants but will be provided in selected events
- Travel cost (visa, flight to Germany and hotels) will need to be borne by the investors