Softlanding Programme for Indian Startups
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re launching the first cohorts of our new softlanding programme for Indian startups!
The Softlanding Programme is designed to facilitate the market entry for Indian startups to Germany. The selected startups will be prepared through a virtual capacity building module of two months, in which knowledge is acquired and skills are developed before the startups take on their journey to Germany during a physical trip. More details on which modules are included in the capacity building part can be found here.
Why apply? What’s in it for the startups?
- dedicated 3-4 months programme
- 15+ Sessions of Capacity Building (see topic overview here)
- individual mentorship
- access to business network in Germany
- participation in 1-week delegation
- individual booth at Digital Demo Day in Düsseldorf
Which startups can apply? We’re organising two cohorts covering the themes “Energy Transition” and “Digital Transformation”. Indian startups with solution in the following fields can apply:
- Clean Energy & Storage
- Building & Construction
- Industry 4.0
Eligibility: the startups need to fulfil the following criteria to be eligible:
- Commitment and interest to scale to Germany
- Innovative products / solutions
- Existing & validated business model
- Business growth model demonstrating potential for market expansion
- Clearly defined interest in cross-border collaboration and demonstrated potential benefit from and to the delegation trip
What are the charges? We charge a one-time participation fee of 1,250 Eur per startup. This includes access to the capacity building programme, mentorship and participation in the physical delegation. Transport and accommodation costs during the delegation are not included.
- April: Application & Selection of Startups
- May/June/July: virtual capacity building (1-2 sessions per week)
- August: 14-18th, Delegation to Germany (Region: North-Rhine Westphalia).
The first two cohorts and the delegation trip to the region of North-Rhine Westphalia (NRW) is organised in collaboration with NRW Global Business and the City of Düsseldorf. As part of the delegation in August, the startups will participate with a booth at the Digital Demo Day in Düsseldorf on 17th August.
Application deadline is April 30th.
In case you want to participate in the programme as a partner or have a question about the application, reach out to GINSEP Project Lead Julian Zix (email@example.com).